Fawn: No Sew Peppermint Garland with Cricut Maker

Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

No Sew Peppermint Garland with Cricut Maker

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.



no sew peppermint garland using the cricut maker

When the Cricut Maker came out, my mind was swirling with all the possibilites of making beautiful projects out of fabric. Then I remembered I can't sew to save my life! It's never too late to learn thought, right?
If  you're like me and LOVE a good no sew project, I've got a fun and easy one for you today. 

Dress up your mantle in no time with this quick and simple no-sew garland. A pop of aqua is a beautiful and unique twist on the traditional reds and greens of the holiday season. 
Check out the tutorial below to make one of your own!

This is what you'll need to create a no sew peppermint garland.  


In Cricut Design Space, search for "peppermint" and this little guy will pop up. As cute as his sweet face is, I decided to remove it for this project. Simply cross out the parts of the image you won't be using. 




Add three circles in three different sizes to the canvas. I chose to do a small, medium and large circles for my garland.


I had the machine cut out eight of each design onto felt. Make sure to select "felt" as the option on your Cricut Maker.

After your cuts are completed and you've assembled the parts of the peppermint, place the circles all in a row. 

Apply a bead of glue across the entire row of felt circles.
Lay a string of baker's twine on top of the bead of glue and allow it to dry and adhere to the felt circles. 

And there you have it! 
A sweet and simple no-sew garland to make your spirits bright!


I made this adorable Cookies for Santa and Milk for Santa cookie plate and glass using my Cricut Maker and vinyl. You can find the svg file HERE. 

Doesn't it look darling surrounded with the peppermint garland? Santa will definitely be stopping by to grab some cookies off this fun plate! 





Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday season!



Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Check these out!

Letters to Santa Play Date


It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter Party




This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment