Fawn: Golden Girls Palm Tree Favors

Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Golden Girls Palm Tree Favors

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.

Remember Blanche's crazy palm tree wallpaper in her bedroom? I was always fascinated as a kid with her room and wished my room looked like a jungle. Maybe someday I'll wallpaper the bedroom with palm trees (ha!) but in the meantime, these cute palm tree favors will have to do! 

I love favors that are quick and simple and these are no exception. Check out how easy these are to put together. 
Golden Girls

Here is what you need to put together these palm tree party favors:






 Thank you for being a friend printable found HERE.

To make these easy party favors, simply fill the palm tree container with pink and lime green jelly beans. You can alternate by filling a couple of the favors with green jelly beans on top and pink on the bottom and vice versa.

 When your containers are all filled up, print out the "Thank you for being a friend" tag and cut it out.

 Next, punch a hole through the tag and thread baker's twine through the hole. Tie the tag around the middle of the favor and you're all set!

Your Golden Girls lovin' pals will adore these cute palm tree favors!
Golden Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment