Fawn: Teacher Appreciation Day Gift Idea

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Day Gift Idea

Teacher Appreciation Day is coming up (May 3rd, to be exact) and what better way to let your child's teacher know how much you appreciate them than with donuts. Because...who doesn't LOVE donuts?! 
Oriental Trading Company has these darling donut party treat boxes that are perfect to house mini donuts or yummy donut holes. 

I am SO not a graphic designer so I used Canva to create my printable. It was so quick and easy, you just choose a design and type in your own words. The printable I made says, "We donut know what we'd do without you". Soooo punny! ;-)


These little donut boxes are adorable, sturdy enough to hold several little donuts and perfect for gift giving. You could also add a gift card to Starbucks to go along with the donuts. YUM!

I love how the boxes resemble a mini donut shop. So sweet!


The gift is easy and inexpensive and is a great way to show your child's teacher how much you appreciate them for all the hard work they do. 


Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies used:
DIY printable- Canva
Tissue confetti , paper poms and honeycomb balls -Eve's Party Market

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Company to provide my honest review. No other compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment