Fawn: Melissa Frances House Kits

Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Melissa Frances House Kits

One of my favorite products Melissa Frances carries are the beautiful  House Kits. They are so much fun to put together and I love adding my own special touch to each house to make it unique. You could make one for every holiday of the year!  The one I made here features the Large Queen Ann house kit and papers from Classic Elegance collection. I also added a brooch to give the house a little sparkle.


Melissa did a series of three videos on the house kits on My Craft Channel last year.  You can check out her three part series on these darling houses over on the Melissa Frances Blog.

Here are some examples of the unfinished house kits.  I love them all! 








Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment