Fawn: Easter Projects

Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Projects

Hello!

I thought I'd share a couple Easter projects using some beautiful products from Melissa Frances
The first is a mini Easter gift basket using these darling  treat cups. They come in three different shapes and they all make adorable gift baskets. I painted the treat cup using ivory acrylic paint and let it dry. Next, I embellished the front with an Easter die cut and a bunny from the spring applique collection. I then tucked a bit of floppy blossom ribbon and cream sprigs inside the cup.


 Here's an Easter card featuring papers from the new Classic Elegance Collection. I think my favorite paper from the line is the Adopted Ancestors, I just love all the vintage photos on it. So adorable!
I made a card base using A Night in the Theater paper sheet and embellished it using a resin frame and cream sprigs.  I then placed an Easter die cut on the front of the card and clipped a mini clothespin to the side of the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment