Fawn: Bewitching...

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bewitching...

Happy October 1st! 
 Today I'd like to share with you a witch's hat and a  fun moon card using the Vintage Finds collection. 
  I love how the Vintage Finds line can also double for your Halloween projects. 
I found the paper mache witch hat at Michaels and covered it using papers from the Vintage Finds collection. I then embellished the hat with sanded "31" chipboard and elements from the accessories sheet. I accordion folded a strip of paper and lined the brim of the hat with it. To finish it off, I added some glitter leaves, a feather plume and a medallion. 


The "Bewitching" moon card was quick and simple! Just cut out some pattern paper  into a moon shape (I used my cricut).  Print out the word "Bewitching" ( I used the font 'Porcelain') cut out and ink the edges and adhere to the top of  a strip of  a glitter border. Embellish the card with ribbon, tinsel and chipboard elements. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Supplies:
tinsel
seam binding
black feather plume













No comments:

Post a Comment