Fawn: Exciting News!!

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exciting News!!

I'm so excited to share some fabulous news with you! I've been asked to join  the Teresa Collins Design Team!! 

Here are a few projects I created using Teresa's latest collections.

A vintage inspired keepsake box using the beautiful  Tell Your Story line.Such soft, sweet colors. 

This next collection is absolutely perfect for fall. I love the soft buttercreams, oranges, grays and blacks. I also love the name of the line! Check out Vintage Finds.


The final collection is Christmas Cottage and what a gorgeous holiday collection it is. Here's a hat I created using this beautiful line.


It's going to be such a blast getting to know all the talented ladies on the Teresa Collins Design Team and creating with Teresa's beautiful lines! 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my news! 


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the Teresa Collins Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel! So well deserved! You create such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete