Fawn: O Tannenbaum

Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

O Tannenbaum

You'd be so proud of me.  I actually did a teeny tiny bit of Christmas shopping. 
I bought these for Kellen.
Aren't those little fish just as cute as they can be?  I think they'll look quite dapper on him.

On to the Christmas Tree! I used a styrofoam cone and cut out several stars and circles in different sizes and patterns on my good old Cricut.  Instead of using glue, I used pearlized pins and just started pinning stars and circles all over the cone. I then embellished the tree using cardstock stickers from the Deck the Halls collection, bits of  tissue paper garland, a sparkly chain and to top it off, a lovely green brooch.


Ta ta for now, Christmas.  See you in a few months!
Now back to my regularly scheduled summer activities. I think I'll have a popsicle. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment